Momi Momi Diatomaceous Earth [Momy]
Copyright(C) 2016 Poshdeco inc. All rights reserved.
- Tear open the sealed portion of the bag.
- Using a plastic bottle or other receptacle, pour three liters of water per bag.
- Close the opening of the bag using the included vinyl twist tie.
- Twist the vinyl twist tie 3-4 times.
- Close the opening on the bag as though tying a necktie.
- Twist the twist tie to ensure that water will not spill out (you can also use a rubber band)
- Kneading the bag so as to penetrate the water into the mixture.
- Turn upside down and use the palm of the hand to press down on the mixture and mix the water throughout.
- If there are air bubbles, push outwards towards the opening of the bag.
- Remove the twist tie and release excess air, then firmly close again.
- Press down with the palms of the hands such that the bottom of the mixture descends downward and continue kneading until it becomes soft.
- If the surface to which the mixture will be applied is stained, use a cloth to wipe it clean.
- If the surface is moldy, use a mold remover and then mold-proof the surface with a treating agent.
- If the wallpaper is peeling off, remove it before application. Remove any paper residue before continuing.
- For places requiring protective coating, use masking tape or a masker to cover them up. Apply the masking cover to the surface before you begin.
- Note that an incorrect amount of water will cause the mixture to become either too hard or too soft, so measure accurately. Use 3 liters of water per 1.8kg Momi Momi Pack.
- When kneading the Momi Momi Pack, do not puncture the bag with nails or other sharp objects. Perform work on a flat, level surface.
- Firmly seal the Momi Momi Pack such that the water does not spill out. We recommend laying down a tarp or other work surface just in case.
- Once kneading is complete, leave the mixture for five minutes so that it develops some viscosity, then lightly knead again.