Momi Momi Diatomaceous Earth [Momy]
Copyright(C) 2016 Poshdeco Inc. All rights reserved.
Computing coverable surface area
- First, create a blueprint of the room in order to enable proper measuring.
- Measure the height of each wall from floor to ceiling and the horizontal width.
- Next, measure the area of windows, doors, and other areas that will not be covered.
- Surface area is computed as follows: vertical height x horizontal width of a wall, with the non-coated area subtracted. Add the total of the coverable surface area for each wall to obtain a total.
- A: 3.6m wide x 2.4m tall - 1.8m wide x 0.9m tall = 7.02 square meters
- B: 3.6m wide x 2.4m tall - 1.8m wide x 1.8m tall = 5.40 square meters
- C: 2.7m wide x 2.4m tall = 6.48 square meters
- D: 2.7m wide x 2.4m tall - 0.9m wide x 1.8m tall = 4.86 square meters
- Total: 7.02 square meters + 5.40 square meters + 6.48 square meters + 4.86 square meters = 25 square meters
- Calculate the lost and surplus area of the surface and derive the final total surface area on which to apply.
- Ceiling area will be approximately that of the floor, so you can measure the floor to get a rough estimate. For beams and pillars, add their area to the total.